- We believe that the Holy Bible is God’s Special Revelation to us. It is the infallible and inerrant Word of God and is fully capable of disclosing what God has revealed to us in written form.
- We believe in one Triune God and He exists in Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe that Jesus Christ is fully divine and is God enveloped in flesh. We believe that Jesus walked this earth and lived a perfectly sinless life, He died a real physicial death, and He rose from the grave defeating sin, death, and the grave.
- We believe that all people are born in sin, and that each person has to make a confession and submit to Jesus Christ as Lord over their life. It is more than saying “I accept Jesus”, it takes a heart change as the Holy Spirit draws one into submission to Christ as Lord.
- We believe that a person that has placed their faith in Jesus as Lord will never lose their salvation. Jesus said, “I give them eternal life, and they will never perish, and no one will snatch them out of my hand.” (John 10:28)
- We believe the Lord Jesus left two ordinances which are Baptism by immersion: which is the outward expression of an inward work, and also the Lord’s Supper or communion. This is done in remembrance of the body of Jesus that suffered, and the blood that was shed for the new covenant.
2925 Piney Grove Church Rd, Williamston, NC 27892